floor buffing pads for rotary floor machine
Produced to provide the best possible performance for using with floor buffer or rotary floor machine that is used to clean and maintain hard floors, such as hardwood, marble, tile or linoleum. It is also known as a floor polisher or burnished, high-speed floor buffer with a pad that rotates at over 1000 RPM to dislodge dirt and dust from flat surfaces. KIC machines Ltd. supply in a variety of grades from white which is for a high polish to a black which is for the removal of ground in marks.
- Black – Heavy duty wet stripping 100% virgin nylon.
- Brown – fast dry stripping of wax and old floor varnish.
- Emerald II – stripping Heavy duty durably will remove the heaviest of finishes and dirt build up.
- Green – scrubbing heavy-duty wet scrubbing to remove surface coat and build up of grim and scuff marks.
- Blue – cleaning moderate scrubbing or heavy spray cleaning.
- Marron – cleaning when wet and buffs when dry ideal for spray cleans removes scuff marks and polishes.
- Red – buffing wet to remove scuff marks and dry to buff to a shine.
- Tan – polishing for a natural high gloss shined finish.
- white – polish dry soft for high gloss mirror finish.